Sunday 9 November 2014

Film 5

Film 5 is a snapshot into my university days.  That time of my life when I challenged myself intellectually and learnt to formulate ideas and arguments and ended of my educational career a fully developed adult.

I studied at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne where I read Agricultural Zoology, a course and a university that I enjoyed very much.

The first photograph is of my flatmates in the Student Union after a particularly cultural day out in Durham (we managed to get ourselves thrown out of the cathedral).


The next photograph is the first of a series of ever more bizarre photographs taken after we had celebrated our Christmas lunch at the end of term.  I can't remember why, I don't want to remember why and I certainly can't publish any of the photos that followed this one.

 And here we have two of my housemates buying milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment